New Home (Stage) Inspection Mornington Peninsula
Get a New Home (Construction) Stage Inspection Report from APBI Mornington. We services the Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, South East Melbourne and regional Gippsland.
NEW HOME STAGE INSPECTION DETAILS
- 1. Slab stage (Prior to slab pour)
- 2. Frame stage
- 3. Lockup (Pre Plaster)
- 4. Completion (Handover)
We complete New Home Stage Inspections across Mornington Peninsula, Frankston, South East Melbourne & Gippsland.
- Book online 24/7;
- Request an instant online quote;
- Call 1300 657 546;
- SMS between 7am to 10pm 0418 513 664
- Email email@example.com
We liaise with the site for access;
- Our building inspections are carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- It is risky to rely upon a builder or contractor to build you a house to a quality standard, without checking it. Reduce the risk and engage one of our expert Mornington Peninsula building inspectors to identify any poor building works.
- We work for you and our report will enable you to negotiate hard with a builder if any works are substandard to ensure you get the house you want built for what you paid for.
- Download slab stage sample report.
- Download frame stage sample report.
- Download lockup stage sample report.
- Download completion stage sample report.
Inspection report aredigital and emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection.
15 March 2019
"Very good. Completed warranty inspection on our Mornington Peninsula property. We then made an insurance claim with VMIA as our builder went bust. Very good outcome."
07 November 2017
"I received my pre-purchase report the day after inspection and it had photos from every single issue found, as well as recommendations which was really useful to bargain. Def recommended"
23 October 2017
"The inspector was really experienced in his job. We had a chat during the inspection and he explained why we should have an inspection for our home as least once. I will definitely come back to them for the next home inspection."